Although no two communities are alike, the issues they deal with are surprisingly similar. Community Associations Institute (CAI) has been the leader in providing proven education and resources for community associations across the country for more than 35 years. Through a multidisciplinary membership, CAI brings together experts to develop solutions that help take the guesswork out of community association management, operations and governance.
Board Members & Homeowners
Information and resources that will save you money and time...
- ♦Local Seminars & Professional Advice offer training facilitated by industry experts.
- ♦Condo Media Magazine keeps boards and owners informed about issues challenging communities.
- ♦Annual Trade Shows bring together professionals and businesses to address every condominium association need.
- ♦Resource Directory publications will help boards find the services and professionals they need when they need them.
- ♦Sample Forms & Templates will save time and money.
- ♦The Board Member Tool Kit, a 100+ page manual with practical guidelines on issues ranging from elections and finances to governing documents and rules enforcement.
- ♦Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Members addresses ethical dilemmas encountered by association boards.
- ♦Online Programs & Orientation Information that will inspire responsible leadership and informed association members.
Managers & Management Companies
Training and information that will develop skills and increase business...
♦Management Programs & Designations provide the most comprehensive courses for community managers seeking to increase their skills, knowledge and career opportunities.
♦Condo Media Magazine keeps boards and owners informed about issues challenging communities.
♦Annual Trade Shows bring together professionals and businesses to address every condominium association need.
♦Resource Directory publications will help boards find the services and professionals they need when they need them.
♦Community Manager e-newsletter details news, strategies and trends specifically for managers.
♦Career Center will help you get the job you want - FREE; and the employee you need - FAST.
Connections and networking that will grow your business...
♦Advertising & Sponsorship puts your business in front of thousands of decision-makers including management companies, portfolio managers and board members.
♦Programs & Events provide face-to-face networking opportunities.
♦Resource Directory listings in annual and monthly publications keep your business at the fingertips of managers and board members.
♦ Condo Media advertising promotes your business to New England condominium decision-makers every month.
♦Speaking Opportunities will position you as an industry expert and informed professional.
♦Online Service Directory listing on CAI website draws more than one million visitors each year.
♦CAI Affiliation demonstrates your company's commitment to the industry and your understanding of the issues confronting condominiums and the professionals who work with them.
♦Educated Business Partner Distinction course helps CAI-member product and service providers better understand community associations and the industry and sets you apart from the competition.