Board Leadership Workshop
Learn How to be a More Effective Condominium Board
Saturday, May 4, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Holiday Inn & Suites, Nashua, NH
The CAI Board Leadership Development Workshop teaches you how to communicate with association residents,
hire qualified managers and service providers, develop enforceable rules, interpret governing documents and more.
The full-day workshop is taught in 4 modules...
Module 1: Governing Documents and Roles & Responsibilites
Module 2: Fundamentals of Financial Management
Module 3: Communications, Meetings and Volunteerism
Module 4: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution
Registration fee includes a 'toolbox' of support materials...
- The Board Member Tool kit with sample forms and letters, a best-selling book from CAI press.
- The Board Member Tool kit Workbook
- Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
- Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Functions, by Clifford J. Treese
- The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
- From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association Success brochure
- CAI's award-winning Common Ground Magazine
- and Condo Media Magazine Annual Leadership Issue
You’ll refer to these valuable resources long after the workshop is finished.
Early Registration Fee by April 26th
CAI Members $75 Non-Members $135
Registration Fee after April 26th
CAI Members $95 Non-Members $155
Various Sponosrship and Tabletop/Exhibit opportunities avaialble.
Scott Eriksen, Esq.
Perkins & Anctil, P.C., Westford, MA
Paul Okonak, CMCA, AMS
The Evergreen Harvard Group, An Associa Company, Bedford, NH
Erik Shaughnessy, Esq.
Mirrione, Shaughnessy & Uitti, LLC., Quincy, MA
Sondi Stanton, CPA
Stanton & Company, Woburn, MA