Board Leadership Workshop
Learn How to be a More Effective Condominium Board
Saturday, April 6, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fireside Inn & Suites, Portland, ME
The CAI Board Leadership Development Workshop teaches you how to communicate with association residents,
hire qualified managers and service providers, develop enforceable rules, interpret governing documents and more.
The full-day workshop is taught in 4 modules...
Module 1: Governing Documents and Roles & Responsibilites
Module 2: Fundamentals of Financial Management
Module 3: Communications, Meetings and Volunteerism
Module 4: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution
Registration fee includes a 'toolbox' of support materials...
- The Board Member Tool kit with sample forms and letters, a best-selling book from CAI press.
- The Board Member Tool kit Workbook
- Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
- Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Functions, by Clifford J. Treese
- The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
- From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association Success brochure
- CAI's award-winning Common Ground Magazine
- and Condo Media Magazine Annual Leadership Issue
You’ll refer to these valuable resources long after the workshop is finished.
Early Registration Fee by March 29th
CAI Members $75 Non-Members $135
Registration Fee after March 29th
CAI Members $95 Non-Members $155
Various Sponosrship and Tabletop/Exhibit opportunities avaialble.
Douglas Britton, Esq.
Verrill Dana LLP, Portland, ME
Pete Garrett, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
Maine Properties, LLC, AAMC, Scarborough, ME
Charles Katz-Leavy, Esq.
Jensen Baird Gardner & Henry, Portland, ME
Bob Keegan, CMCA, AMS, PCAM
Dirigo Management Company, Portland, ME