Board Leadership Workshop
Learn How to be a More Effective Condominium Board
Saturday, March 23, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hampton Inn, Natick, MA
The CAI Board Leadership Development Workshop teaches you how to communicate with association residents,
hire qualified managers and service providers, develop enforceable rules, interpret governing documents and more.
The full-day workshop is taught in 4 modules...
Module 1: Governing Documents and Roles & Responsibilities
Module 2: Fundamentals of Financial Management
Module 3: Communications, Meetings and Volunteerism
Module 4: Association Rules and Conflict Resolution
Registration fee includes a 'toolbox' of support materials...
- The Board Member Tool kit with sample forms and letters, a best-selling book from CAI press.
- The Board Member Tool kit Workbook
- Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
- Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Function, by Clifford J.Treese
- The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
- From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association Success brochure
- CAI's award-winning Common Ground Magazine
- and Condo Media Magazine Annual Leadership Issue
You’ll refer to these valuable resources long after the workshop is finished.
Early Registration Fee by March 15th
CAI Members $75 Non-Members $135
Registration Fee after March 15th
CAI Members $95 Non-Members $155
Sponsorship and Tabletop/Exhibit opportunities available.
Ken Bloom, CPA
Bloom Cohen Hayes LLC
Mark Einhorn, Esq.
Marcus, Errico, Emmer & Brooks, P.C.
Robert Linney, AMS
Great North Property Management Company, Inc.
Chris Malloy, Esq.
Moriarty Troyer & Malloy, LLC